Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited from Indian nationals for one post of ‘Chief Financial Officer’ (CFO) in the rank of Executive Director (ED) in Reserve Bank of India. There is no reservation for SC, ST and OBC categories. However, they can apply as General candidates without being eligible for any concessions/relaxations.
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Scale of Pay: Rs 120500/ p.m.
- Essential: He/she should be a qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance). Applicants with qualification equivalent to Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/ MBA (Finance) from foreign universities can also apply.
- Desirable: Additional Degrees viz. CFA / Certificate in Financial Risk Management from internationally acclaimed University/Associations like GARP.
Age Limit(as on 01.10.2017): The applicant should be below 57 years of age. Candidates above 57 years of age can also be considered in exceptional cases. However, in case of such candidate, the appointment can be on contract basis only.
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 30.10.2017
How To Apply:
- The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by post/courier to “The General Manager,Reserve Bank of India Services Board, IIIrd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008”
For more details click here
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 192 Vacancies
- NDMC Recruitment 2017 – 172 Posts for Counsellors