Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) are invited from candidates having requisite qualifications for filling up vacancies in APDCL, AEGCL &APGCL in Group and apply online from 24-09-2017 to 20-10-2017.
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 148
- Scale of Pay: Rs 22552
- Name of the Post: Junior Manager
- No. of Vacancies: 126
- Scale of Pay: Rs 16056
- Assistant Manager: Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/ Civil Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science Instrumentation Engineering from University/Institution approved by AICTE. And Full Time MBA or Equivalentin Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management from University/Institution approved by AICTE.
- Junior Manager : Candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institution.
- Assistant Managers: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 38 (Thirty Eight) years on 01.09.2017.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (Five) years i.e., upto 43 (Forty Three) years in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates. In case of Departmental Candidates i.e.,the serving employees of APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL, the upper age limit is relaxed upto 45 (Forty Five) years.
- Junior Managers: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 38 (thirty eight) years on 01.09.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (Five) years i.e., upto 43 (Forty Three) years in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates. In case of Departmental Candidates i.e., the serving employees of APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL, the upper age limit is relaxed upto 45 (Forty Five) years.
Application Fee : Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General/OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates. Candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Date of commencement of Online Application process: 24th September, 2017
- Date of Closure of Online Application process: 20th October, 2017
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through online mode only in the “Career” section of APDCL websitei.e., www.apdcl.org. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 24.09.2017 to 20.10.2017.
For more details click here
- TCIL Recruitment 2017 Apply online 100 Vacancies for Engineer & Junior Engineer
- Karnataka Central University Recruitment 2017 – 103 Posts of Professor & Other