Bombay High Court (BHC) invites Online applications to fill up 8921 Stenographer,Junior Clerk and Peon vacancies in from 28th March to 10th April 2018. For additional information, candidates can refer BHC Official website i.e. bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Stenographer
- No. of Vacancies: 1031
- Scale of Pay: 9300-34800 + G.P 4300
- Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
- No. of Vacancies: 4738
- Scale of Pay: 5200-20200 + G.P 1900
- Name of the Post: Peon
- No. of Vacancies: 3170
- Scale of Pay: 4440-7440 + G.P 1300
Stenographer/Junior Clerk: Candidates must have passed minimum passed S.S.C. Board Examination. Preference will, however, be given to Graduate and Law Graduates of any Recognized University in any faculty And Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. of Shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m.and minimum English typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and Marathi Typing with speed of 30 w.p.m. and Marathi Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m.
Peon: Candidates must have passed minimum 7th Standard with good physique.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years (23-03-2018)
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : 28-03-2018
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 10-04-2018
How To Apply:
The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ from 28th March to 10th April 2018.
For more details click here
- FRI Recruitment 2018 – 98 Posts for Technician, Lower Division Clerk & More
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 1200 Vacancies for Head Master