Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites Online applications to fill up 66 Graduate Engineering Trainee vacancies in 02th December to 22th December 2017.
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Graduate Engineering Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 66
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 38430/-
- Candidates must have passed First Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges/Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. In respect of PWD candidates, belonging to SC/ST the age relaxation is 15 years; OBC for 13 years and General for 10 years.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General and OBC. And No application Fee is applicable for SC / ST and PWD candidates.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : 02-12-2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 22-12-2017
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply online application through the website http://careers.ecil.co.in from 02th December to 22th December 2017.
For more details click here
- WBHRB Recruitment 2017 – 179 Posts for Food Safety Officers
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 150 Posts for Junior Clerk-cum-Typist