Food Corporation of India (FCI) established under the Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Food Grain Supply-Chain Management invites only online applications for the post of “Watchman” for manning the posts in its depots and offices spread across the Uttar Pradesh Region. Only Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who fulfil the prescribed educational qualification, age criteria etc. for the posts given below:
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Watchman
- No. of Vacancies: 408
- Scale of Pay: Rs.8100-18070
Age Limit: 18-25 years as on 01.09.2017
- Candidates must have passed 8th (Middle) Standard Passed.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : 07.10.2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 06.11.2017
Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit Application fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) excluding bank charges through any one of the following modes of payment: SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs.300/. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ EX-Serviceman and Female candidates.
How To Apply:
The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.fciupjobs.com/ from 07 Octorber 2017 to 06th November 2017.
For more details click here
- NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – 91 Posts for Technician
- HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017- 08 Posts for Postal Assistant & Postman