Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up various teaching posts of the institute. For details of each category of posts
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Professor
- No. of Vacancies: 31
- Scale Of Pay : Rs.67,000-79,000 with AGP Rs. 10,500
- Name of the Post: Associate Professor
- No. of Vacancies: 77
- Scale Of Pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP Rs. 9500
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies: 174
- Scale Of Pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP Rs. 6000/ 7000/8000
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-09-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 29-09-2017
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research project.
Each application must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/-(One Thousand only) for GEN and OBC applicants applying from within India, Rs. 250/-(Two Hundred fifty only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How To Apply
Candidates must apply online ONLY through the website http//:www.mnit.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and kept hard copy of the duly filled application along with the proof of required fee deposited in the specify bank account.The duly completed application form along with the self attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates,enclosures etc. to be sent by speed/registered post to the Registrar, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan),India
failing which their candidature will not be considered.The envelope containing the application be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………. DEPARTMENT………………………………..
For more details click here
- MRB TN Recruitment 2017 – 93 Vacancies
- High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017 – 350 clerk vacancies