OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence with growing global footprint, engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam, 786602.
Oil India Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts in Grade ‘C’ in the pay-scale of Rs. 32900-58000.
Commencement of online registration of application by candidates 13.07.2017, 10:00 hours
Last date of Close of registration and submission of application 12.08.2017, 18:00 hours
Last Date of close of On-Line submission of “Application Fee” through any Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (Axis Bank Payment Gateway) 16.08.2017, 23:59 hours
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
|Post Nam & Post Code||Indicative No. of vacancies||Age limit (in years) as on 12.08.2017||Educational Qualification
|UR SC ST OBC Total|
|Senior Engineer-Drilling (DR:01)||4||1||1||1||7||UR:32
|Graduate degree in Engineering|
|Senior Engineer-Field Engineering(FE:01)||1||–||–||1||2||UR:32
|Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering
Manufacturing/Power/ Production/Mining/Marine Engg etc.)
|Senior Engineer-Pipeline (PL:01)||2||1||–||1||4||UR:32
|Senior Engineer – Production (PD:01)||2||–||–||1||3||UR:32/34
|Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/Production/ Mining/Marine Engg etc.)/Petroleum Engg
Post Graduate degree in Petroleum / Petroleum Technology
|Senior Engineer-Civil (CE:01)||2||–||–||–||2||UR:32||Graduate degree in Civil Engineering|
|Senior Chemist /Senior Research Scientist (CH:01)||3||1||–||1||5||UR:34
|Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with PCM at Graduation level|
|Senior Biotechnologist (BT:01)||1||–||–||–||1||UR:32/34||Graduate degree in Biotechnology Engineering
Post Graduate degree in Biotechnology
|Senior Officer-HR (HR:01)||2||–||–||1||3||UR:34
|Post Graduate degree in Management/
Business Administration / Personnel
Management. / Social Welfare / Social work /
|Senior Engineer-IT/ERP (IT:01)||4||–||–||1||5||UR:32
|Graduate degree in Computer Science /IT Engineering|
|Senior Engineer- Telecom/ Instrumentation (ECE:01)||4||–||–||2||6||UR:32
|Graduate degree in Electronics &
Communication Engineering / Electronics &
Telecommunication Engineering /
|Senior Officer-HSE/ Senior Engineer- Fire Service (HSE:01)||5||–||–||2||7||UR:32/34
|Graduate degree in Engineering
Post Graduate degree in Environment / Environment Engg. / HSE
|Senior Officer-PA (PA:01)||2||–||–||–||2||UR:34||Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication / Public Relations / Social Work / Rural Management|
For those with prescribed qualification of Post Graduate degree
Abbreviations Used: UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer), PWD-Persons with Disability, OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg, BL-Both Leg, OAL-One Arm and One Leg, B-Blind, LV-Low Vision, HH-Hearing Impaired, NA-Not Applicable.
• All courses should be recognised by AICTE/UGC
• Graduate Degree in Engineering should be of minimum 04 years duration
• Post graduate courses should be of minimum 02 years duration
• Minimum 60 % marks in qualifying examination in Graduate / Post Graduate degree courses for above mentioned posts.
• Post Qualification Relevant Experience as on 12.08.2017: The candidates should have minimum of 03 years of post- qualification working experience in Govt./ Public / Private Sector Companies.
APPLICATION FEE: Unreserved / Other Backward Class Rs. 500/-
POSTING: The posting of the selected candidates can be in any of the operational areas/offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online on the website www.oil-india.com from 13.07.2017 ( 10:00 hours ) to 12.08.2017 ( 18:00 hours )
• The last date for on-line submission of Application Few through any Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking through ( Axis Bank Payment Gateway ) is 16.08.2017 up to 23:59 hours.
• Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration Number, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
• Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. CANDIDATE CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can not be edited.
• The step by step process for submitting the application form for Recruitment – Grade ‘C’ is given below: Step-I: Registration of Personal Details and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you on registered e-Mail Id. Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Experience Details, Qualification Details, Declaration in the online Application Form. Step-III: Login for payment of Application Fee after 24 hours of submission of Application Form through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through Axis Bank Payment Gateway.
• Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
Registration: Candidates may visit our website http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings and click the APPLY ONLINE button under Recruitment in Grade C.
For more details click here
- Railway Recruitment 2017-18
- HPPSC Recruitment 2017 Himachal Pradesh