Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 31* vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis for the post of Translator(Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted)in Lok Sabha Secretariat
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post : Translator (Group B Non-Gazetted)
- No of Vacancies : 31
- Pay Scale : in the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 4800
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 27 years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).
- The last date for receipt of applications is 14.08.2017.
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Hindi from a recogniseduniversity with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in English from a recognised university with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level ORMaster’s Degree in any subject from a recognised university with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium from a recognised university and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium from a recognised university and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level.
- AND Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Instituterecognized by the Government OR 02 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versain Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts
How to Apply:
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. The names of the candidate and her/his parents should be as mentioned in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to: JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,NEW DELHI-110001
For more details click here
- NHDC LTD Recruitment 2017
- ITBP Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2017