The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, in the month of June & July 2017, the details of which are as under:-
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: (Central Armed Police Forces)
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 Rs.35400-112400/- and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive)-(Male/Female) in Delhi Police:
The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 Rs.35400-112400/- and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:
The post carries pay scale of Level-5 Rs. 29200-92300 and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted).
Post Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
A Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
B Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
C Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
D Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
E Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
F Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
G Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
|10% reservation of Ex. Servicemen||35||18||10||5||68|
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||ExS|
ASI (Executive) in CISF
Age Limits: for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20 – 25 years.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted only in the online mode. Details instructions as in Annexure – IIA and Annexure – IIB may be referred to. Candidates may note that only online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic only.
Application Fee:- Rs.100/-
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- c) Long Jump : 65 metres in 3 chances
- d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For female candidates only
- a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- d) High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates.
- Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the proforma as prescribed in Annexure VIII from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside(s).
- “The relaxation in physical standards (height/chest) once granted at the time of initial appointment in Delhi Police will hold good till the individual concerned remains in Delhi Police.”
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e. height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PET ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
Weight: Corresponding to height for all posts.
Medical standard (For all posts)
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
1) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
2) They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to 13 interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
For more details click here
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2017