Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts as given below.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancies: 182
Scale of Pay: Rs.15600-39100/-with AGP of Rs.6000/-
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in arelevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGClike SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted subject to the conditionsstipulated in the UGC Regulations, 2009 of 23-09-2009.
Age Limit: Up to 40 years as on 04.11.2017 Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt.servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH)category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
- Last Date of Application Form : 04-11-2017
Application Fee :
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/-(Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/-(Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general
How To Apply:
For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission–http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
For more details click here
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply online 588 Vacancies for Engineers
- OUAT Recruitment 2017 – 99 Posts of Scientist, Specialist, Assistant, Manager