West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites Online applications to fill up 179 Food Safety Officer vacancies in 01th December to 11th December 2017.
Details of Posts
- Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 179
- Scale of Pay: 9000-40500 plus Grade Pay of Rs 4400/-
Age Limit: 21 to 36 Years (as on 01-01-2017)
- Candidate should have Graduation Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agriculture Science/Veterinary Sciences/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology OR Masters Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine or Equivalent from a recognised university.
- General/UR and OBC must submit the application fee amounting to Rs 160/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS, Govt of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application form with basic information. Govt Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.And Nil for SC/ST/PH.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form :01-12-2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 11-12-2017
How To Apply:
The candidates can apply online application through the website http://www.wbhrb.in/ from 01 th December to 11th December 2017.
For more details click here
- PSPCL Recruitment 2017 – 2800 Posts for Assistant Lineman
- ECIL Recruitment 2017 – 66 Posts for Graduate Engineering Trainee